Is this your business? Enhance it for greater exposure.
Make sure your information is up-to-date.
Built in 1892, the beautifully restored Old Red Courthouse contains some of Dallas County’s most fascinating historical artifacts.
The Museum is open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily.
General Museum Admission
* General admission, $8
* Senior/Student admission, $6
* Children ages 3-16, $5
* Children under age 3, Free
* Old Red Members, FREE
* Sunday Only – Early Bird Special, $5 for tickets purchased before noon
General Admission tickets include admission to both the permanent galleries on the second floor and any special exhibit on the first floor.
Senior – 65 years and older.
Student – must show current high school or university ID.
Special Exhibits Only
* Free with Old Red Museum General Admission
* Special Exhibit Gallery Only – $3.00 adults; $1.00 children 3-16; Free children under 3 years
* Groups of 20 people or more, $5 each. This special pricing is ONLY AVAILABLE BY MAKING ADVANCED ARRANGEMENTS. Please call the group sales department at 214-757-1949 or email [email protected] to book a group sale to take advantage of this price.
* Special education group pricing - call the group sales department at 214-757-1949 or email mailto:[email protected]
Parking: Street, Parking Lot
Public Transit: One Block from West End DART Station.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here